Schedule of Events
AUG 2013Friday Night Entertainment.
Aaron Lines LIVE "Up Close N' Personal".
Friday Night Beer Gardens
AUG 2013Saturday Entertainment Stage.
Dunk Tank Saturday Afternoon.
AUG 2013Sunday Church Service.
Show 'n Shine Car Show at VMSC.
Church Service at 11:15am.
- Checkout the full schedule of events..
• Wonder Shows Main Street Midway
• HUGE Fireworks Display at VMSC - Friday Night
• 64 Team Slo Pitch Tournament
• Petting Zoo
• Entertainment Stage - All Weekend
• Stonewall Lions Kiddy Train
• Beer Gardens
• Stonewall Scouting Association Mini Golf
• Tractor Displays by Rockwood Antique Club
• Show ‘n Shine Car Show at VMSC- Sunday
• Stonewall Legion Branch No. 52 Street Dance
• South Interlake Regional Library Annual Book Sale
Related cities: Town of Stonewall, Manitoba
Vendor Registration Form PDF
Welcome, from Limestone Luke!
Just 20 minutes North of Winnipeg on Hwy #7 (Get Directions). Offering all the amenities of urban living in a quaint rural setting with plenty of shopping, food & fun for the whole family!
Stonewall Quarry Days is so pleased to present Aaron Lines - Up Close N' Personal, Friday, August 16th in Stonewall, Manitoba.
This accoustic style show is sure to bring out tons of fans of all ages. Aaron has over 300 spins on Canadian Radio and has toured with Brooks and Dunn, Keith Urban, Brad Paisley, Rascal Flatts and Martina McBride.
In 2005, Aaron Lines was the most played country artist on Canadian Radio and for two years had the most played song on Canadian Country Radio with "Waitin' On the Wonderful". You be sure to hear his #1 Single "Cheaper to Keep Her" and singles from his second album "Living Out Loud" which debuted at #9 on Billboard's Top Country Albums.
Aaron will be hitting the stage for this intimate accoustic concert around 8:15pm Friday Night. Be sure to come early and get ready for another great Stonewall Quarry Days Evening.
Go to Aaron Lines' Website.
To watch all of Aaron Lines' video, visit his YouTube Channel.
For more information contact:
Tanya Swanson @ 204-795-2103 or email@example.com
HUGE Friday Night Fireworks Display at VMSC!